Dimension and Object Validator
Automatic dimension validation through image detection
The Dimension Validator is an application for calculating the dimensions and and recognizing the form of small objects through image recognition in order to compare it to user defined reference objects for validation.
For quality control purposes you need to compare the dimensions of screws with a sample/template screw. The screws which need to be checked are put on a flat surface where a camera takes an image to match it with the best user defined samples/templates and validates the dimension including error tolerances defined by the user.
- Validate objects with fixed camera position and angle
- Validate objects with reference object for automatic camera calibration
- Define acceptable error tolerances
- Define multiple samples/templates for one object (useful for different perspectives)
- Allow validation of multiple objects at the same time
- Share sample/template database and settings between multiple applications/devices
- High quality camera
- Windows 7 or newer, Iphone or Android phone
You can use the desktop demo application for some tests in order to see if the software fulfills your needs.
The demo application allows to define 2 sample/tempalte objects and the recognition of 2 objects simultanously in an image. The demo applicaiton also includes some examples for testing.