CRM, ERP, Intranet and more for your business
The Jingga software is a modular web application for small to mid sized companies that need CRM, ERP, Intranet and/or CMS functionalities and much more.
With Jingga you have one partner who can provide many tools and software solutions you are used to at fair and reasonable prices even for small organizations and companies/startups. Our solutions can be used independently from each other or fully integrated with other solutions we provide. By choosing Jingga as your partner you'll be able to adjust your software based on the changes in your requirements without worrying about integration and workflow optimization.
Currently Jingga is still developing the first Alpha version. As soon as we have a running Beta version we are allowing external testers to use our software and a selected amount of inhouse developed modules.
Requirements (not included)
- PHP 8.1
- PHP extension: php8.1-dev php8.1-cli php8.1-common php8.1-mysql php8.1-pgsql php8.1-xdebug php8.1-opcache php8.1-pdo php8.1-sqlite php8.1-mbstring php8.1-curl php8.1-imap php8.1-bcmath php8.1-zip php8.1-dom php8.1-xml php8.1-phar php8.1-gd php-pear
- Libraries: opencv
- apache2 (recommended) or nginx
- mysql-server (recommended) or postgresql postgresql-contrib
- Tools: tesseract-ocr, pdftotext, pdftoppm
- Make sure that URL rewriting is active!
- Php extension: xdebug
- Tools: Composer, Npm, cmake
- Composer tools: phpstan, phpunit, phpcs
- Npm tools: eslint
- Language: php, js, c++, html, css, markdown, shell script
- Database: Maria/MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL/SQLSrv, SQLite
- Webserver: apache2, nginx
- Cache: Redis, Memcached
You can use the public demo application for some tests in order to see if the software fulfills your needs.